At 5'3" 160 lbs, am I a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift? Have lost over 50 lbs, should I lose more? (photo)

I'm 5'3 160lbs, I've lost more than 50lbs and my stomach has gotten a lilttle square shaped I would like to look like the photo down here, Is this acheivable or should I loose more weight? Also how many cc's would I need to attain that round shape that Kim Kardashian has?

Brazilian Butt Fat Transfer - factors to consider

+1

Without your photos and an exam it would be impossible to give you a specific answer to your question. However here is some valuable information to consider regarding your expected result.

By your height and weight you probably are  a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift, but an exam by a well qualified board certified plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss outcome expectations.
Most patients don't realize that only about 20-25% of fat removed is suitable for fat transfer. Also, not all of the fat that is transferred not all survives. Realistic expectations are important for best out come and satisfied patients. For some patients, more than one fat transfer procedure is required to obtain the size they want because injecting too much fat at one time has diminishing returns as less fat survives than if less is injected. In other patients, inadequate fat from other areas may limit the buttock enhancement size.

Brazilian butt lift candidate for surgery

+1

Based on your photographs and weight, you might be a good candidate for this procedure. To have a Kim Kardashian buttock there are a lot of things that need to be taken into consideration, including your body structure, your amount of fat, and your muscle anatomy, among other things. Remember that your anatomy will dictate what is the best option for you. Kim Kardashian’s  buttocks my not be ideal for your body proportions and anatomy.

Wilberto Cortes, MD

Who is a candidate for Brazilian buttock lift

+1

Based on your photos it appears that you are a good candidate for a fat transfer to the buttocks however you would need to be examined in person to be sure. Your square shape can certainly be improved with liposuction and fat transfer to certain key areas. I would estimate about 500-600ccs per side to achieve a round,full look. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon before your surgery. Best wishes, Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

If you are happy with your appearance except for the fat around your abdomen and hip area then liposuction would most likely improve the contour of your waist/hip area and how it blends into your thighs. The fat could then be used to create more roundness/fullness of the buttocks to your liking. Your surgeon will be able to assess the thickness of the fat layer, the contribution of the bones and muscles to your overall shape and give you a good idea of how much improvement he can make. Based on the limited photos it would appear you could be a good candidate but the consultation will really be the deciding factor. Best of Luck  Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO

Brazilian butt lift

+1

It looks like from your photos that you would be a good candidate. It's hard to say without seeing you in person, but it seems you have enough fat to do the procedure.

David E. Kim, MD