Am I a good candidate for bbl? (photo)

5'8" 215lbs ,37yrsold' previous Lipo on legs and back ,6 years ago.

Am I a good candidate for bbl?

+3

Thank you for your question, you do seem like a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift, the fat transfer will help fill in the dents in the buttocks area, and shape the bottom part as well.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL

+1

I think that you probably want to lose some weight before undergoing the BBL. But, in general you could have it done.

Candidate or not?

+1

Thank you for your pictures.

In my opinion, I can see fat in back area but I would also like to see pictures of your sides as well as your front area. Guiding by your weight might be a problem as Liposuction is very difficult to do when patients are over weight. Liposuction is mostly for patients who have to correct minor issues on the body. My suggestion would be to send new pictures for evaluation.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Am I a good candidate for bbl? (photo)

+1

Thank you for your question and you pictures. Based on pictures I think that a Brazilian butt lift would deliver the best results. With the BBL, your surgeon will take fat cells from your abdomen and graft them onto specific areas of the buttocks. This leads to a more natural result. My recommendation is that you find an ASPS board certified surgeon in your area who specializes in the BBL, and set up an in person consult. An in person consult with an an ASPS board certified surgeon is the only way to determine the best route for your body and your goals. 

Constantino G. Mendieta, MD

Am I a good candidate for bbl?

+1

You can have 5 liters liposuctioned and 1500 cc per buttock or more transferred.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

I do not believe you will benefit greatly from a Brazilian butt Lift.

I would put the money in contouring the body and thighs

Samir Shureih MD. FACS

Brazilian Butt LIft

+1

Fat injection will add volume to your butt, but there is always the chance that not all the fat will survive.  This can lead to extra dimpling or lumpiness.  If a fuller rounder buttock contour is desired fat transfer can help, but you need to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with a lot of experience to maximize your chances for success.  This is a technically demanding procedure and even in the best hands the results are less reliable than we would like.

Daniel Greenwald, MD

I think add Tummytuck for best results

+1

I havent seen front pic, but i guess you shall need  tummytuck, full back waist liposuction  and BBL  for getting best results

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD