I am against getting a TT. Can I get a great result with a BBL? I have had multiple pregnancies and stretch marks. (photo)

I have had any doctors on RS tell me i need a TT...and I am 100% against it bc i do not have much fat except a tummy pooch. Will I get great result if i just stick with the BBL and stay away from a TT...I have had mutliple pregnancies and a few scattered stretch marks but i dont want a TT if i don't absolutely need it...will I get the coke bottle shape with jus having lipo with my BBL????

BBL

+2

you are a great candidate for the BBL. your shape will be improved significantly just from the liposuction and the fat grafting will even further enhance your results

Cheeksssssssss

+2

Dear Cheeks,

Although the photo quality is not great, it does appear that you are a very good candidate for liposuction and a BBL.  I always forewarn my patients that fat injection is NOT generally considered to be a treatment for cellulite.  The cellulite that you have may, and usually does improve, however, there is a chance that it could worsen.  Good luck! 

Kenneth R. Francis, MD

Am I a Good Candidate for a BBL?

+1

You would really need an in person consultation in order to touch and evaluate the elasticity of your abdominal skin.  A BBL will reduce your abdomen and love handles and improve your shape.  However, if you want a totally flat stomach, you might need a TT.  I would recommend doing the BBL and let the abdomen heal.  If you are not happy with how flat the abdomen is, then yu can do the TT at a later date.

Rigo Mendoza, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift, Tummy Tuck

+1

You need an in person consult and examination to advise you on the best options you have. We need to know the elasticity of your abdominal skin, the muscle separation and the real cause of the abdominal pouch. Then we  can advise on the best option, liposuction or tummy tuck. You have a lot of fat in the love handle area that liposuction can take care of it, and define your buttocks better. With the right combinations of surgery, you can have a very good results. with the wrong combination of surgeries, you will be disappointed.

Am I a Good Candidate for a BBL?

+1

You are a good candidate for liposuction and the Brazilian buttlift.   If you are going to attempt to bypass the tummy tuck, the liposuction can be performed first.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Am I a Good Candidate for a BBL?

+1

Thank you for your question, Most Plastic Surgeons are advising the Tummy Tuck because of the abdominal wall repair that will help you achieve the results you are looking for after having several pregnancies, in this case we could do the liposuction and the fat grafting, for you to have a beautiful hourglass figure, however the "pooch" in your abdomen will not go away with liposuction since its the abdominal wall that needs to be repaired with the Tummy Tuck.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon