Am I a Good Candidate for BBL Surgery and Approximately How Much Does It Cost? (photo)

I am 5'4 and I weigh 207lbs. I currently reside in South Florida and I am considering having the BBL procedure done. However, I would like to know if I should lose more weight first, since I have recently lost 20lbs, or if my current weight is okay. I will also like to know approximately how much this procedure cost including anesthesia. Thank You

BBL Candidate?

+1

A photo and physical exam is needed to make any recommendations.  The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Brazilian Butt Lift - Best Weight = Stable Weight

+1

but an exam by a well qualified board certified plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss outcome expectations.
The best Weight for a Brazilian Butt lift, BBL, is a stable weight rather than a specific number. As long as your weight is stable, which I would define as plus or minus five pounds from your current weight over the past few years, you would be a reasonable candidate for a Brazilian Butt lift fat transfer procedure
Most patients don't realize that only about 20-25% of fat removed is suitable for fat transfer. Also, not all of the fat that is transferred not all survives. Realistic expectations are important for best out come and satisfied patients. For some patients, more than one fat transfer procedure is required to obtain the size they want because injecting too much fat at one time has diminishing returns as less fat survives than if less is injected

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

We recommend that you get close to your ideal body weight before undergoing this procedure.  This is a very popular procedure, but be sure you consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) for your best result.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Brazilian Butt lift

+1

The closer you are to your ideal body weight the better the results of body contouring surgery including the Brazilian Butt Lift.

Also the risks decrease as you loose weeight.

Ideal patient for BBL must get no more than 10% extraoverweight

+1

if  according the standard  average age-height you are overweight more than 10 pounds and less than 20 you are an excelent candidate for it.

our prices prices  are lower than 6 grants always you full fill the whole  requirements

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon