I'm 25 yrs old, 115 lbs, and 5'3. Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift or should I gain more weight?

Im 25, 115lbs 5'3 and i want a BBL, i dont expect Kim ass but i do want to see a good change giving the amount im putting. DR said it would be ok, but im not so convince since he's never really seen me except for photos i sent him, and i might say some comments from other girls on this forum makes me even more uncertain.So i would like your opinion! here you have 2 pic of what ill like to get also (i wouldnt mind a little less or more though) do you think i should gain more weight ?

+1
My recommendation is that you find an ASPS board certified surgeon in your area who specializes in the BBL, and set up an in person consult. An in person consult with an an ASPS board certified surgeon is the only way to determine the best route for your body and your goals.  Just because someone is interested in a Brazilian butt lift does not mean they need to look like Kim Kardashian, although this is a popular request. Instead, work with your surgeon to make sure they know the specific areas you want to add plump.

On some occasions patients who are devoid of the fat cells necessary for the BBL are asked to gain weight. This however is not indicative of survival rate or post-surgical success metrics. I have had certain patients gain weight so that we had enough fat to transfer.

It is all about designing the perfect plan for You.

Good luck, please let us know how it goes.

-Dr. Constantino Mendieta

BBL and liposuction

+1
It is quite possible that you ahve enough fat to harvest to perform a brazilian butt lift, but an exam in person is key.

+1
Thank you for your question .
Liposuction will give you the results you are looking for. 
Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Gain weight before fat transfer to buttock

+1
Based on your photos and your current weight, I would suggest gaining more weight prior to surgery since 30-40% of the transferred fat will dissolve within the first few months. I would recommend gaining about 10 more pounds.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Brazelian Butt lift

+1
Dear Katherine,

From the pictures you have provided, it seems that despite your small weight, you still have some fat deposition in the abdomen, flanks, and loswer back areas. If you are looking for a moderate natural looking result, then this should be enough. The best way to make an informed decision is to visit a surgeon well versed in these procedures, preferabley and ASAPS member, who can advise you correctly on you best options.

Shady Hayek, M.D.
Beirut, Lebanon

Shady Hayek, MD
Lebanon Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Buttock Lift

+1
There is no way  any body can give you accurate opinion on any surgical procedure without in person examination. All of us will tell  you are a good candidate. In part because pictures may show some fat for transfer and because We want to gain you as a patient(Financial Reason).
The wish pictures on the internet are all doctored, phtoshopped and god knows what surgery they had and what problems they had.
get inperson consultation and choose the right doctor for you

+1
From your photos, I believe you would be a good candidate for a Brazilian But Lift.  I would not suggest you gain more weight for the procedure.  Since you are already in good shape, you may not have a lot of extra fat to donate.  However, I believe you have enough fat in your abdomen and hips to give you a nice result.  But, gaining weight for the procedure is a bad idea and is not worth the compromise to your health.  Best wishes, Dr Lepore. 

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

+1
    I think I could liposuction your abdomen, sides, and back and get you close to the second picture.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.