Am I a good candidate for an Areola reduction and a Breast lift? (photo)

I am 18 years old and i am a 34B. My nipples always tend to pop out of my bra so I have to constantly keep readjusting my bra. My right breast is also droopier then my left. I have a few questions: 1. Am I too young? 2. Am I a good candidate? 3. Will they stretch if I have children in the future? 4. How much would it cost all together? 5. Is a breast lift the best thing to do? 6. Can I get an areola reduction and a breast lift in the same surgery? Thank you so much for your help!

Breast lift

+1

I would hold off on having surgery until you have had children. At some point, you will be an excellent candidate for a lift, involving both a periareolar scar and also a vertical scar. An implant could also be considered. Best of luck.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

+1

Personally, I think you are too young and your breasts aren't bad enough to justify the scars involved. You will easily find a surgeon to perform your surgery, but I don't think it's worthwhile in your situation.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Areolar Reduction

+1

An areolar reduction would make their size smaller, but would not really change their location on the breast mound without doing a lift. I am not a fan of only periareolar lifts in women with sagging breasts. I get better results with a circumvertical or short T-scar lift. You can have it at your age, but will likely need a revision after pregnancies.

Donald Griffin, MD

Am I a good candidate for an Areola reduction and a Breast lift?

+1

Yes, you are a good candidate. An areolar reduction and breast lift can be performed at the same time. Pregnancy tends to change the breasts in less than predictable ways.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast lifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Breast lift questions

+1

all very good questions. You are not too young, but would recommend you discuss this with your parents and go to a consultation to find out more information. Yes you are a good candidate. Your breasts will change after pregnancies, but who knows when you will get pregnant and we are not sure how your breasts will change. A breast lift is the procedure of choice for you, and it appears you have enough tissue to not need an implant. The areola's are normally reduced at the time of the uplift. good luck.

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Breast surgery options

+1

Since you are in S.Calif and not far from my office I would suggest coming in for a complimentary consultation where I can examine you and fully inform you of your options

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift options

+1

An areolar reduction alone isn't likely enough - you need a full breast lift based on the photos. Likely it will need to be redone later in life, plus maybe some implants after children. Consequently, it might be wise to wait until later.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS