Am I a Good Candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift?

I'm 5'5 142lbs have three kids and no matter what I do I can not lose that 5 month pregnant pouch. I've been considering a brazilian butt lift for a very long time for two reasons 1. smaller waist and 2. nice round butt. My concerns are; do I have too much fat on my abdomen and flanks to have liposuction and end with a nice small waist? is it possible to add volume not only to my butt but my hips as well? if so is that extra charge? Are there any p/s that specialize in BBL in NYC?

You are a good candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift.

+2

Hey NYC_Gal

Yes, it looks like you are a good candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift.  However, I agree, you may need some skin tightening in the form of a tummy tuck of mini tummy tuck. This would tighten your skin and muscles if needed.  I would need to examine you in person.   As far as having "too much fat"?  Definitely not!  I'm worried about you having enough, especially if you want to add some to your hips as well.

Good Candidate?

+2

You are definitely a candidate for body contouring.  I don't know the quantity of fat that you have over your abdomen.  It looks like your pouch may be more a result of a weak muscular wall.  I do believe that you can get good improvement of your waist with liposuction and that fat can be transferred to your buttocks.  The amount of transfer may be moderate but the improvement of buttocks shape is not only from the transfer but from the contouring of your waist.  There probably is not enough fat to transfer to your hips.

I hope this is helpful.

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Brazilian butt lift candidate for surgery

+1

A Brazilian butt lift is not only an augmentation procedure but also a total body transformation. Certainly, your hips can be augmented during the same procedure. I don’t charge more for augmenting the hip and at the same time have the buttocks procedure. When you have to inject fat into the hips, that means that even more fat is needed to get acceptable results. Even though you have enough fat for this procedure, I believe that you might need to gain approximately 10 pounds in order to accomplish your desired results.

Wilberto Cortes, MD

Tummy tuck and brazilian buttock lift at same time

+1

Based on your history and your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for a tummy tuck and a fat transfer to the buttock (Brazilian buttock lift) at the same time. This combination of procedures will remove you excess abdominal skin and fat while also tightening your abdominal muscles (Tummy tuck). The excess fat of your lower back and abdomen will then be used to create a fuller, shapelier buttock area.

Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in this type of surgery.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Lipo for tummy , yes == BBL maybe

+1

You are a great candidate for liposuction and body contouring. You need to have a full discussion with a qualified plastic surgeon regarding the risks and benefits of the butt augmentation. It may look great for a while, but the injected fat often goes away.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Brazilian Buttock lift

+1

You are a good candidate for body contouring surgery. Liposuction in key areas, abdominoplasty and consider using the dermis fat graft to the buttocks.

I am sure there are MANY GOOD BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEONS IN NY.

consult few and discuss your options and plan. Fat can be transfered to the hip area when you have enough fat.