Am I a Good Candidate 5'2, 110 Pounds (bbl)? (photo)

I am 5'2 and 110 pounds. My measurements are 27-35-37.I know I am not obese, but I do feel like I have no curves. I am Hispanic and feel like I lack the essence of a true "curvy Latina" . I was hoping I could get a really tiny waist and the biggest projection possible. I was also hoping to at least get 800-900 cc's per cheek. I am hoping to get the "look" of my wish picture, or something very similar. Are my expectations possible or not? Thank you.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Based on the pictures posted, you may have some fat in the flanks, little in the abdomen and some in the anterior thigh. The body can be contoured with the liposuction and fat transfered to the buttocks area with great results.

Am I a Good Candidate 5'2, 110 Pounds (bbl)?

+1

Although you do not appear to have a large amount of fat, I think that you have enough fat in your midsection to get at least 800 cc per buttock.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.   Look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to determine the plastic surgeon who can produce the results you would like.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA