Lost 50 lbs, am I too skinny for a BBL? Where will they take the fat from? (photo)

i recently lost 50 lbs to be at my current weight which im comfortable at but now i want a bbl am i to skinny now i want to c a significant difference where r they gonna take the fat from?

Good candidate for Brazillian Butt Lift

+1

In my opinion you are a good candidate for a Brazillian Butt Lift. A BBL is not only about adding autologous fat to the butt, but also about sculpting the areas around the butt to give it a good shape. In your case, fat can be harvested from the abdominal region, areas around the butt (flanks & saddlebags, which will also result in the desired contour) & the thighs.

India Plastic Surgeon

You will see a difference

+1

You will see a difference if fat is taken out from the correct locations, thus enhancing your curves. Then added to your buttocks to enhance what's already there.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Am I a Good Candidate for a Bbl?

+1

I would say that you are a good candidate provided you only want about 1000 cc per buttock.  I liposuction out more fat and transfer more fat, but I could probably only get 1000 cc per side.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Am I a Good Candidate for a Bbl? (photo)

+1

Thank you for your question, you seem like an excellent candidate for the Brazilian butt lift even if you are small framed you have Small pockets of fat where we could do the liposuction to transfer that fat into your buttocks for a beautiful hourglass shape.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon