My nose bridge has a slight bump and the sides of it don't seem noticeable. Am I a Candidate for Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I am 16 years old and am considering getting a rhinoplasty. My nose bridge has a slight bump and the sides of it don't seem noticeable, when I smile the tip of my nose droops and the sides spread. When I see my nose in pictures it seems to overpower my small face. The tip at a frontal view is very round. I feel that I am a good candidate for a rhinoplasty, I would be doing it for myself, please let me know what procedure , if any, could benefit the appearance of it. Thank you.

Rhinoplasty

+2

You have a pretty small nose as it is, and any rhinoplasty would likely only make a,slight change, such as making it slightly narrower and give the tip slightly more definition.  If anything is done to your nose, it should be very conservative.  Personally,  if you were my daughter I would not even perform rhinoplasty on you at all.  Look at my website.  All the patients there have noses that are far larger than yours.   In my opinion, performing a nose job on you is not worth the risk.

Candidate for Rhinoplasty?

+1

You are a candidate for a 'finesse rhinoplasty' but nothing too drastic.  You just need a little bit of modification of the tip, nostrils, and bridge

Sam Naficy, MD

Goals of a Rhinoplasty

+1

A rhinoplasty could be done to remove your small hump, narrow your entire nose including the tip, improve tip definition, and bring your nose into proportion with the rest of your facial features. Select an experienced surgeon to achieve a natural result.