Am I a Candidate for Liposculture and Are the Results Permanent? What if I Gain Weight?

how do i know if im a candidate for liposculpture? im healthy. i watch what i eat. i weigh 60 kgs. i have never fluctuated in weight unless sick and i have a toned body. HOWEVER it never matches the "slim and toned" look other males similar to me have. my stomach doesnt show a six back and the ONLY time it looks half decent is when i wake up on a empty stomach or if i starve for a day or two before a event. i always look bloatted and i hate it. i dont think i even should be dieting.

The Best Candidate for Liposculpture

+3

Traditional liposuction is useful mostly for reducing the volume—or “de-bulking”—of patients that are quite overweight. Patients who undergo traditional liposuction will indeed be smaller, yet they will not see muscular definition.

VASER Hi-Def is meant for those who are in decent shape to those who are moderately overweight. It is especially for those who have difficulty seeing real muscular definition, despite a rigorous exercise and diet program. It is not meant for very overweight or obese people.

Am I a candidate for liposculpture?

+2

Book a consultation now!!  You definitely need an exam, but based on the information you have provided, you sound like a great candidate for liposculpture.  You are at a steady weight, you have no underlying health conditions and you exercise regularly.  You might also inquire about abdominal etching - a procedure especially designed for people who, like you, are unable to get the "six pack abs" they desire - despite working out!

Liposculpture Results

+1

Thank you for your question. Some bloating you have may be due to dietary issues, and not eating allows the issue to leave. You may have food allergies, and screening would be good to eliminate that possibility. Wheat, dairy, and others can cause these type of symptoms. Liposuction will only help if there are deposits of fat that do not go away with exercise, and are just a genetic pooch in an unwanted area. have an evaluation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, and determine if there is fat in the area of concern, or if it is an internal issue. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Liposculpture for a Person at Goal Weight

+1

If you are at goal weight, liposculpture may be a very good intervention, but you will need an exam.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Liposuction.php

Liposuction and candidate

+1

Without an exam it is difficult to say whether or not you are a good candidate.  Photos would have helped and more history as well. Best to be seen in person.  Good luck.

Good Candidate for Liposculpture

+1

It can be frustrating when you work out and keep your weight steady and can't achieve your goals through diet and exercise.  Based on the information provided, it sounds like you be a very good candidate for liposculpture. If you maintain your weight and continue to exercise, you should not experience a return of the fat cells which are permanently destroyed during the liposuction procedure.  Should you gain weight, the fat would most likely return to an area that was not treated during the procedure.  Please seek out a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in liposuction procedures.  Your results will vary greatly depending upon the expertise of your surgeon.  Good luck to you.  

Web reference: http://stevenringlermd.com/body-procedures-grand-rapids/safelipo/

Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon