Will a Mini Tummy Tuck Reduce Stretch Marks?

I'm 23 years old and weight 130 lbs., and my height is 5'3. My worries are my stretch marks and I want to know if just a mini tummy tuck will reduce them?

Fixing stretch marks with a mini tummy tuck

+1

A mini tummy tuck is a safe and effective procedure that can create a more contoured abdomen, a tight waist and a beautiful figure.

In our Miami practice, we treat many patients of all shapes sizes and abdominal forms. Patients appreciate that the most effective treatment for extra skin or stretch marks is a tummy tuck. Tummy tucks are especially effective in achieving stretch marks below the belly button. Your best bet is to work with a board-certified plastic surgeon that is what many different techniques of tummy tucks as they will need to physically examine you to determine how much extra skin you have, how much is possible to remove, and let you know if a muscle repair would help in your situation.

Mini tummy tuck and stretch marks

+1

Stretch marks that are very low onthe abdomen may be removed with a mini, but if there are stretch marks up to the umbilicus you would more than likely need a full tummy tuck to get those out.

Mini tummy tuck and stretch marks.

+1

A mini tummy tuck will eleiminate the stretch marks located halfway between the belly button and pubis and nothing on the hips or above the belly button.

A Mini Tummy Tuck will NOT remove Strech Marks near or above the Belly Button

+1

The ONLY known way of truly erasing stretch marks is surgically removing them with a Tummy Tuck. A Mini Tummy Tuck can only remove stretch marks located low on the tummy but cannot remove those close to the belly button and above it. To remove those stretch marks you would require a Full Tummy Tuck. In this operation, the belly button is released and remains attached to the tummy muscles. After the muscles are repaired, all excess skin (and its stretch marks) is removed and the belly button is exited back out again. The result - a flat tummy, narrower waist, innie belly button, raised sagging Mons pubis and smoother anterior upper thighs.