Am I a Candidate for Invisalign Express?

I know, I know. I need the computer to tell me how many trays... but do I even look like I'm in the running for Invisalign express or is it completely out of the question? I'm a grad student and getting married next year, there is no way I can afford $5000 worth of work, and I'm not putting it on credit. Thanks for your help! The picture is my bottom crowding. My top are completely straight.

Invisalign express

+1

You might be a candidate for invisalign express.However, sometimes the teeth may not be straighten all the way after ten aligners. I had a case like yourself, even with less crowdiness than your teeth and it did not work.After ten aligners the teeth were not exactly straight.I had to take impresions  for refinements, so more aligners.

Santa Ana Cosmetic Dentist

Your case doesn't look treatable with Invisalign Express

+1

Your lower teeth crowding doesn't  look  like like an Invisalign Express case.The crowding at the lower looks  more than 5 mm and the expansion and Interpriximal Reduction can't make space to align the lower Incisors. 

Bruce Vafa, DDS
Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign Express may work, but more information is needed...

+1

Your desire to have Invisalign express is very understandable ... it's less expensive and faster!  From the photo you provide I feel it MAY be possible to achieve alignment in 10 aligners, BUT how your teeth bite, especially in the front, is critical.  In some cases your bite may facilitate faster alignment of of the lower teeth, but in others it may not!  Sorry ... this may not be the simple answer you wanted, but an exam at your orthodontist's office should provide a definitive answer!

Brian Povolny, DDS, PhD
Seattle Orthodontist

Invisalign is hard to predict

+1

Even WITH a computer rendition, there is no guarantee that teeth will move as expected.  We often can predict within ranges or probabilities, but there is ALWAYS a gamble.  I think you are in the running for a big "MAYBE".

Lance Timmerman, DMD
Seattle Cosmetic Dentist