Am I a Good Candidate Breast Reduction?

I am wondering if being 22, a size F and weighing 175 lbs if I am a good candidate for a breast reduction? I have been a DD since a sophomore in highschool and was very tiny, so weight is not the issue. They just keep growing.

Breast Reduction Candidate?

+1

Based on your description, you may be an excellent candidate for breast reduction surgery; it is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.

I would suggest in-person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Breast reduction candidate

+1

You  may very well be a candidate for breast reduction with your very large breasts.  An exam in person would be essential to properly evalute you.

It's great surgery

+1

For the right person, it is terrific surgery. The only troublesome comment you made was that "they keep growing" - are you gaining weight? You should be a good weight and stay there. A reduction should bring your breasts into conformity with your body.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Am I a Good Candidate Breast Reduction?

+1

I think you would love the changes in your life that a breast reduction would bring. But all surgery has risks that must be weighed against benefits, including loss of nipple sensitivity, scars, and inability to breast feed in the case of a reduction. See a board certified plastic surgeon well experienced in the procedure for evaluation.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Breast reduction

+1
As an F cuo wearing woman, you woud benefit from breast reduction. I recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation who can explain the insurance pre certification process and guidelines and work with you on this.

Robert L. Kraft, MD