Am I a Candidate for the Lip Lift Procedure? (photo)

Hi, I am very interested in the lip lift procedure. As you can see from the attached pics, I have very little upper tooth show. I've been getting regular Juvederm injections to plump my lips but unfortunately this also has a tendency to bring the upper lip downward. I'd like to obtain more upper tooth show as well as increase the vermillion of my upper lip. Am I a good candidate for this procedure? Thank you in advance for your reply.

Lip lift

+2

I am assuming that you presently have some Juvederm in your lips. If so (i.e. your natural lips are not as full as seen on the photos), then a lip lift may be a good option as long as you can accept the scar

Lip lift?

+2

Since no one else has replied to your query, I will go on record as saying that I don't think this is a partiularly good idea.  You have beautiful lips.  Any surgical procedure such as a lip lift could result in undesireable scars. 

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon