Am I a Candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

I am 5'8" and 140lbs. My BMI is 21.3. I am slim however, I am wondering whether or not I'll be a candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift.

Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian buttock lift?

+1

I would recommend gaining a few pounds before surgery to become a better candidate for this procedure. Somewhere between 5 and 10 lbs should be sufficient. This extra fat will allow for more contouring and more volume to the buttock. I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon for a thorough examination.

Dr.Bruno

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You need a good examination to determine how much fat you have in the abdomen and the flanks. You may have very little. If your expectation is modest then all the fat that can be removed could be processed and injected to the buttocks.

Am I a Candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

You will be a little more difficult than my average patient.  I operate on thin patients frequently, and it is more challenging.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and Brazilian buttlift revision procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA