Am I a candidate for tear trough filler? (photo)

Simple question, but I'm just starting my research so I thought I'd ask the pros. After nose surgery a few years ago, I had 'fluids' under the skin in this area due to post-op bruising/swelling and my dark circles and tired appearance disappeared completely, so I'm hoping that more permanent fillers might help. Also the texture of the under-eye skin is a bit 'scaly' (covered in small lumps) what is this and can anything be done?

Tear trough fill

+1

It is quite possible that you are a candidate for tear trough filler, but an exam in person would be essential.