I'm a caucasian 22 year old male. Am I a Candidate for Non Surgical Rhinoplasty?

I don't like the idea of general anesthesia for what I consider an 8/10 nose. All my views are all right except for my left inclined view, where a loss of continuity appears. I've seen the end results of Rhinoplasties that correct humps and I dont' like that for me. My nose would look small compared to my thick lips and medium sized eyes. Besides, the space between my nose and lips (which is perfect now) would be reduced and my facial harmony compromised. I'm a caucasian 22 year old male.

Subtle improvement with nonsurgical rhinoplasty

+1

First of all, I commend you for your confidence.  I love how you call it an "8/10 nose".  From your description it sounds that you would be a great candidate for nonsurgical rhinoplasty.  Restylane or Radiesse are excellent options to restore the continuity of your dorsal aesthetic line on your left oblique view.  As long as you avoid permanent fillers and choose an experienced physician, you should be very pleased with the results.  

Candidate for non-surgical rhinoplasty with filler

+1

From your description, it sounds like you would indeed be a good candidate for a filler in the nose to improve the symmetry and balance of your face. This is a safe treatment when performed by an expert injector, and most patients are quite happy with the results.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Who benefits from a nonsurgical "nose job"?

+1

From your description, it sounds as if a small amount of filler would take care of the continuity issue. Most people have small asymmetries in their nose and a slight differentiation within the soft tissue is fairly simple to correct.

A hyaluronic gel is a safe and quick option.

Rebecca Fitzgerald, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologist

Candidacy for a Non-Surgical Nose Job

+1

Almost anyone who has a concern with their nose is a candidate for the non surgical nose job. Unless you have a nose that needs repair for a deviated septum or other malformation or deformity, a non-surgical nose job is a great solution to the recovery, cost, and experience of a surgical rhinoplasty. In fact, rhinoplasty is one of the plastic surgeries with the lowest patient satisfaction rates, because it can be hard to get exactly what your'e looking for (and even when you do, it may not be what you expected). I would absolutely recommend the NSNJ for your situation. For more information, see my videos and web below. 

Cameron Rokhsar, MD