Am I a Candidate for Non-surgical Rhinoplasty? My Nose Takes Away from my Features.

It looks very big when I smile and "puffs". I don't mind my slight droop but wish my nose was slimmer overall. I'm fine with it from the side profile views.

Non-surgica rhinoplasty not recommended

We do not recommend nonsurgical rhinoplasty.  The only way to narrow the nose is with cartilage and bone sculpting, not adding more bulk to the nose.  This will be counterproductive and is not FDA approved.

No you are not

Your nose is cut off in these photos but the parts that are showing reveal a nose that would benefit from a proper Rhinoplasty and not a non-surgical nose job.  The cartilages at your tip must be modified and trimmed and reshaped and the bridge narrowed.  Adding fillers to your nose will make it bigger not better. 

Shervin Naderi, MD, FACS
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon