I have a big nose, and i have a bump on it. Am I a candidate for a Non-surgical nose job? (photo)

I have a big nose, and i have a bump on it, Im extreamly insecure about it. It looks alright from the front with good lighting but from the side it's a disaster.

Non-surgical nose job

+1

I use various fillers to shape the nose non-surgically. But, thius increases the size of the nose or adds some projection to the tip or other areas. It does not make the nose smaller.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Non surgical nose job

+1

Most of the time a non surgical nose job refers to using injectable fillers to level out the bridge. There are very few cases where it really is worthwhile and I think your best option is a traditional rhinoplasty.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Based on your photos, you may not be a suitable candidate for a non-surgical rhinoplasty.

+1

Your nose is a bit on the large side to consider camouflaging your profile hump. You may wish to consider consulting a reputable rhinoplasty specialist to see what might be best for you.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Am I a candidate for a Non-surgical nose job?

+1

Sure you can have a non-surgical nose job as long as you understand it involves making the nose bigger and lasts a few months to a year or so.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

A Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Will Help The Bump But Not The Size

+1

Filler, injected carefully into the bridge of the nose, will make the nose look smoother and will make the bump less noticeable, but will not make the nose look any smaller. If you are looking for a less noticeable bump and a smoother profile, a non-surgical rhinoplasty is an option. If it the fact that it is a "big nose" (your words) that bothers you, you will need a surgical rhinoplasty in order to get you the result you want. Good luck.

Michael R. Menachof, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for Non Surgical Nose Job

+1

Unfortunately fillers which augment the nose will not help reduce the size of a large nose. You can improve the contour of your nose with a non surgical approach but you will make the nose larger.

Non-surgical rhinoplasty and balanced facial augmentation

+1

I agree your nose appears too big for your face. An injection of Radiesse to the bridge would straighten the profile. I would recommend injecting your chin and cheeks to enlarge those features and balance your nose better as one option. Surgical reduction rhinoplasty with a chin and possibly cheek implants would be the other option to enhance your appearance.

Edmund Fisher, MD
Bakersfield Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal Fillers

+1

You would have a better result with surgery. Sculpting your cartilages and bones will give a permanent result. Fillers are temporary and would make your nose appear larger.

Find a surgeon who can computer image you to show you the differences. That will be time well spent in an effort to help you with realistic expectations

Greg Chernoff, MD
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for non-surgical nose job?

+1

An injectable filler could be used to make your nose look straighter from the profile, but it would be temporary and would make your nose look bigger, not smaller. Surgery would be the only option to give you permanent results and to reduce the size of your nose.

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non-surgical rhinoplasty candidate

+1

Injecting fillers into the nose will temporarily make the nose bigger, not smaller. A rhinoplasty would involve shaving down the nasal hump which is composed of bone and cartilage along with osteotomies to straighten the nasal bones themselves since they are crooked. Please see the link below for virtual rhinoplasty software computer imaging and our rhinoplasty photo gallery