Am I a Candidate for Rhinoplasty if I Like my Nose on Frontal, Laterals, Right Inclined but Not my Left Inclined View?

I divided my nose in 5 views: Frontal, 2 laterals and 2 inclined. For me it seems perfect on the frontal view, both laterals, one inclined but not the left one. A minor hump appears that way. I've seen the end results of many rhinoplasties for humps and I wouldn't like that results for me. My nose would look very small in comparison to my thick eyebrows, lips and medium sized eyes for a man. The space between my lips and nose would increase and my facial harmony would be compromised. 8/10 nose

Rhinoplasty surgery

+1

When performing a rhinoplasty, a skilled specialist will be able to determine how to make any desired changes while leaving the nose in harmony with your other facial features. It is important to look at the face as a whole, and not make any alterations to the nose that will create a lack of balance among your facial features. If there is a small area that is bothering you, it should be possible for you to make the desired change and be satisfied with the end result. I would recommend a consultation with a board certified specialist. He or she may use computer imaging software to give you an idea of how the final result may appear. This serves as a fantastic communication tool between you and your surgeon, and will allow you to obtain the best possible result. Thanks and good luck!

Rhinoplasty

+1

It is hard to make any recommendations without a proper evaluation.  Please consult a board certified specialist who can best assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Am I a candidate for rhinoplasty if I like my nose on frontal, etc.

+1

Please post photos of a front view, both profiles and one with your head tilted back. Once you provide the photos we can advise you.

David Alessi, MD

Rhinopasty Candidate

+1

Without any pictures, it is impossible to make any recommendations.  I suggest you post some pictures.

Sincerely,

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Goals of Rhinoplasty

+1

I appreciate your detailed description of your nose, but without pictures I would not attempt to make any recommendations. Please help me.