Am I a Candidate for Lipo/Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

I'm 23 years old I would like lipo/BBL but I dont not want a tummy tuck. I weight 210 lbs and i'm 5'7 I do not have any kids and am not planning to for the next 7-10 years. Will I be a candidate for lipo? I go for surgery in 10 weeks and im trying to aim for a weight loss of 25-30 lbs.

Candidate for butt augmentation with fat transfer

+1

Based on your photograph, you’re not a good candidate for this procedure. I will recommend you gain approximately 10 pounds in order to have some satisfying results. I recommend you not to have the surgery at the moment, save your money, and gain weight. If this is not feasible for you, I recommend butt implants as another option. Consult a plastic surgeon who is very proficient in performing this type of procedure before submitting yourself to the fat transfer procedure to buttocks.

Web reference: http://www.babygotbutt.com

Brazilian Butt Lift and Weight Loss

+1

Thanks for the picture.  If you are in overall good health then contouring your waist and abdomen with fat transfer is an acceptable procedure for you.  I agree with your weight loss plan.  Your current BMI is 32.9.  Typically, plastic surgeon prefer to operate on patients who have a BMI of 30 or less.  This lessens the potential for complications.

Dr. ES

BB it is a wonderfull technique in any certified plastis surgeon

+1

definetely dont do it,  your overweight is almost 40 pounds so the first thing  you should loose no less than 25 pounds in order to be  contemplated  for  surgery, patiente and  excersise also diet with a nutritionist

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction and Butt Lift

+1

If you can lose the weight and reasonably maintain the weight loss, do that first.  The photo is a little dark.  Given the fact that you are 23, have not been pregnant, and are 5'7", the assumption is that your skin is elastic enough to contract (shrink) and not sag after the liposuction.  The liposuction of the flanks and back will serve to purposes; first, the liposuction will make your buttocks look bigger because the surrounding fat will be less; second, the fat can be used to augment your buttocks. 

When you ask, "am I a candidate?" and you have already scheduled the procedure I am assuming that you have had a thorough discussion with your plastic surgeon.  If you are unsure, go back to your surgeon and if still unsure, get a second opinion.   

Hartford Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

we need to look at Brazilian Butt Lift as a body contouring surgery rather than just fat injection to the butt.

Your results would be best when you are at your ideal body weight. Then the body is contoured with liposuction that by itself would enhance the appearance of the buttocks, then fat transfer to the buttocks makes the enhancement more ideal