Am I a Candidate for Lip Lift and Fillers? (photo)

I´m 23 years old but i feel older. I think my philtrum makes me look older (2 cm). I also develop deep nasolabial folds I gues because I did lose weight when 15 and I smile a lot. People have told me i look older. I look like this since high school and I want to look my age. Thanks!

Lip Lift and Fillers

+2

Though I see what you are saying about the nasolabial folds and the upper lip, I can't say that I would recommend a lip augmentation/lift or nasolabial fillers, especially given your age. You don't have a loss of facial volume that we would expect in an aging face. You simply have a small line in the nasolabial area depending on your face angle. Your lips are already an appropriate size, and I think a lip lift and augmentation may leave you with more concerns than you currently have. If you'd like more information, consult a physician who can look at you in person and give you a better idea of what would be realistic for you in terms of fillers. Best of luck! 

Lip filler to look younger

+2

I do not believe lip fillers will make you look younger. The problem with your philtrum is you have no beard (it appears) in that area of your upper lip and it looks lighter in color compared to the cutaneous lip with hair . It is possible to graft hair in that area with the NeoGraft technique one follicle at a time.

However, I think the facial feature that makes you look older is the tear trough and possibly the nasolabial folds. Both of these can be improved with fillers. I am in favor of hyaluronic acid fillers as they can be reversed if you don't like them. Youthful faces have minimal shadows and concavities, such as the tear trough and what I call the under-eye hollow. People refer to them as dark circles. The latter is one of the first signs of age. Fortunately it is easily treated when not too severe, and there is minimal recovery time. Always keep your skin in good condition with a good skin care regimen. If you are concerned at age 23, this will also be a big factor.

Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Facial fillers

+2

23 is relatively young to have fillers.  Looking at your photos you have nice facial features. I would advise you not to augment your philtrum.  You could potentially use a small amount of filler to enhance cheek shape and to fill your tear troughs, and nasolabial folds. Your upper lip could potentially be reshaped with carefully placed filler..  Be careful and dont over treat.  

Web reference: http://www.solomonfacialplastic.com/botox-facial-fillers-lasers/restylane-perlane-juviderm-teosyal.php?a=3

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Am I a Candidate for Lip Lift and Fillers?

+1

I am not a fan of, nor do I perform Lip Lifts as this has a tendency to raise the center section of the upper lips making them curved in appearance.  Aesthetically your upper lip is thin with depressions and thin areas on each side, of the upper lip, off the midline.  In this scenario, Lip Augmentation of the upper lip using Alloderm as a lip implant would be recommened IMO.  Be sure that the plastic an comsetic surgeon, you select, for your Lip Augmentation understands and follows the proper aesthetics of facial beauty for the creation of naturally, more attractive lips.

Web reference: http://www.thepalmercodeinstitute.com

Nasolabial folds

+1

You do not have deep nasolabial folds. You can get injections that would help these lines, but I would advise against this as well. Wait a few years and you will find that they were not as bad as you thought.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon