Am I a Candidate for Laser Lipo?

Hi im 28 years old 163cm and my weight is 124kg,I want to know if im a candidate for laser lipo because all my body is fat noy just one specific area and also need tightening am i a candidate or not?if im not can i do the regular liposuction?

Candidate for Laser Lipo?

+1

Thank you for your question. I do not recommend laser lipo as a means to tighten the skin. There is a minor tightening of the skin, but the tightening is so minor, it does not offset the volume loss, thus you wind up with a net loss in skin tightness, provided there was a reasonable amount of fat removed. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Am I a Candidate for Laser Lipo?

+1

At your weight, you are not a candidate for liposuction. Liposuction is a tool used to remove pockets of fat that cannot be addressed by diet and exercise. Once you are closer to your ideal BMI then revisit the idea of liposuction.  

James E. Murphy, MD, FACS
Reno Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction and obesity

+1

Unfortunately if you are 124 kg you are very overweight.  Liposuction is best for people who have isolated stubborn fattty deposits with moderate to good skin tone. It is not s substitute for diet and exercise.