With an open bite and a badly rotated tooth, would I be a good candidate for Invisalign? (photo)

I have an open bite issue and a pretty bad rotated tooth, I haven't been able to consult an orthodontist because I'm still saving money for my treatment. If I am not a candidate, can you please list other treatments that will not be as noticeable as traditional braces?

Am I candidate for Invisalign

+1

It is possible to get improvement in esthetics in your situation with invisalign.  However, I would recommend against invisalign and encourage traditional braces.  You need some arch expansion and quite a bit of tooth movement to make space for the crowded out front tooth.  You will have a much  better and more stable result with conventional braces.

Washington Cosmetic Dentist