Am I a Candidate for Invisalign? (photo)

I have an open bite issue and a pretty bad rotated tooth, I haven't been able to consult an orthodontist because I'm still saving money for my treatment. If I am not a candidate, can you please list other treatments that will not be as noticeable as traditional braces?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Am I candidate for Invisalign

+1

It is possible to get improvement in esthetics in your situation with invisalign.  However, I would recommend against invisalign and encourage traditional braces.  You need some arch expansion and quite a bit of tooth movement to make space for the crowded out front tooth.  You will have a much  better and more stable result with conventional braces.

Washington Cosmetic Dentist