Am I a candidate for a full tummy tuck? (photos)

I am 20 years old weigh 58kgs and am a length of 162cm. I gave birth via c-section almost 3 years ago and was left with a train wreck of a body covered in stretch marks. I am extremely self concious and hate my body. I will do anything to try and fix it!! I want to know if I am a good candidate for full tt and how many of my stretch marks will be removed? I don't have much loose skin and my belly button is quite high.

Tummy Tuck

+1
Given your history and apparent physical appearance, a full tummy tuck is an option. The full tuck allows all 3 components skin, fat and muscle to be addressed to help flatten and tighten the tummy. As always a consult with a plastic surgeon will help you to visualize the possibilities.

Tummy tuck

+1
The amount of weight you gained with pregnancy is important. Usually all of the stretch marks below your belly button are removed and most important your diastasis is repaired with the tummy tuck

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Am I a candidate for a full tummy tuck?

+1
An exam in standing position will be necessary to confirm the recommendation of a full tummy tuck.

Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of tummy tucks each year, has great reviews, and has great before and after pictures.

Am I a candidate for tummy tuck?

+1
Looking at your pictures: You have loose skin, stretch marks and a skin overhang with moderate diastasis. I think a Full tummy tuck will serve you best. That should realistically address the stretch marks below your navel. 
If your navel is high, you may have to accept a short vertical scar in your lower abdomen as a trade off. The scar should fade away by time, but will be there. You need to be evaluated in person for proper advice. 

Maan Kattash, MD, FRCS