Am I a Candidate for Brazillian Butt Augmentation (Fat Transfer)? Dr Says I Only Have 250cc's Left To Transfer.

I have had extensive smart lipo, on bra wings, posterior flanks, and also a full tummy tuck. I still have some fat left on my back, under bra, and thighs. I had a consult with a board certified plastic doc, that suggested I only had 250 cc's of fat left for transfer to my buttock area. I am fairly flat, Would this produce any kind of results?

Small Volume for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

It depends whether that volume would show any benefits based on your frame and your desired results. In my experience that volume will not provide significant results. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Dr. ES

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Without pictures, it is impossible to give you specific advice.  250 cc is not very much.  In most instances, I transfer at least 400 cc per side to achieve a nice result.

Good luck.

David Shafer, MD

How much fat necessary for Brazilian 'Butt Lift'

+1

Without at least a photo it would be difficult to give you an accurate answer. I've found that when I harvest fat and let it decant to separate, only about one half of the apparent fat is of the quality that will allow transplantation. So it is essential to know how much fat you have left to harvest and how much fat you will need to give you the results you are looking for in the buttocks. If you truly only have 250 cc's left to transfer then the results may be minimal if you want a significant enlargement. If you haven't already done so, get a second opinion or post some photos for a better online assessment. Best of Luck  Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO