Am I a Candidate for Bbl Brazilian Butt Lift? (Photos)

Hi, I'm interested in getting a bbl but I'm not sure if I'm a candidate. I'm 5'5 and about 115-117lbs. I was wondering if I have enough fat to harvest to reach my goal. I also don't gain weight easily I included what I look like now and my inspiration.

Too Thin for Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

Dear Molly - unfortunately many patients seeking buttock augmentation are also the ones who cannot have it...because they have so little body fat.  You seem to have some extra fat in your flanks and abdomen.  Lipo in these areas will enhance your hips, and although it wouldn't be a lot of fat, it might give you some nice enhancement.

Still not good candidate until you get at least 6-8 lbs more/ aun no eres candidata ideal hasta que ganes 6-8 lbs mas de peso

+1

remember than BBL it is not only augmentation but also remodelation shape into your hips and  upper butts but in your case  you look so tiny and young  i think you should  wait for to get  some 6 to 8 lbs more

deberias de esperar  hasta que obtengas unos 6-8 lbs mas  de peso para un mejor resultado

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for Brazilian Buttlift

+1

You may be too thin for the Brazilian buttlift, but your goal pics in the first picture are probably achievable.  Alot of this depends upon the amount of fat on your back and sides, which is a bit hard to tell from photos alone.  I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 to 1500 cc per buttock.  However, your goal pics probably have a differential of 400 cc or so from your current state.  Therefore, I would only have to transfer about 800 ml per buttock.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

BBL

+1

Thank you for your photo's. An examination would be essential to determine wether or not your are a canadate. You may require a buttox implant especially, if you desire the large buttox appearance you have selected in some of your other photographs. Consider a consult with a member of the ASAPS in your area. They are experts in Body Countouring Procedures like BBL. Best,

Gary R Culbertson, MD, FACS

Gary R. Culbertson, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

BBL candidate?

+1

You look too thin to be a BBL candidate.  Just my opinion but you might seek in person consultation from surgeons who do this a lot and also ask about buttock implants which can be done regardless of your weight.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS