Am I a Candidate for Bbl Brazilian Butt Lift? (Photos)

Hi, I'm interested in getting a bbl but I'm not sure if I'm a candidate. I'm 5'5 and about 115-117lbs. I was wondering if I have enough fat to harvest to reach my goal. I also don't gain weight easily I included what I look like now and my inspiration.

Too Thin for Brazilian Butt Lift?

Dear Molly - unfortunately many patients seeking buttock augmentation are also the ones who cannot have it...because they have so little body fat.  You seem to have some extra fat in your flanks and abdomen.  Lipo in these areas will enhance your hips, and although it wouldn't be a lot of fat, it might give you some nice enhancement.

1200 Binz street
Houston, TX 77004

Still not good candidate until you get at least 6-8 lbs more/ aun no eres candidata ideal hasta que ganes 6-8 lbs mas de peso

remember than BBL it is not only augmentation but also remodelation shape into your hips and  upper butts but in your case  you look so tiny and young  i think you should  wait for to get  some 6 to 8 lbs more

deberias de esperar  hasta que obtengas unos 6-8 lbs mas  de peso para un mejor resultado

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Calle 54 No. 365 T