Am I a Candidate for an Areola Reduction?

I am an 18 year old female, 5ft3in, 126lbs with no pregnancies. My areolas are quite large and I do not want a breast lift, I am fine with the shape and sag of my breasts. So I was wondering if I am a candidate for an areola reduction. Thanks in advance for your advice! I apologize if the pics are hard too see, the lighting in my room is not the best.

AREOLA REDUCTION

You are a candidate for sure. Just remember you will have a scar all the way around your areola and any time you operate on an areola you could interfere with sensation and the ability to breast feed