Am I a candidate for alarplasty and tip plasty without bridge narrowing? (photo)

I just want to know if I could get alarplasty and tip plasty without doing the whole rhinoplasty. I get fillers on my bridge and I cant really afford the whole rhinoplasty, so is it possible to work on the bottom of my nose?

Tip-plasty and alar base reduction alone?

+1

There is no such thing as a "right answer" when it comes to rhinoplasty. It all depends on your goals. Certainly, a procedure where your tip area is contoured and the alar base is reduced will help to refine the lower portion of your nose. 

Make sure you see a a highly experienced surgeon who can give you a frank opinion on what the improvements will look like and can deliver the results you desire.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Am I a candidate for alarplasty and tip plasty without bridge narrowing?

+1
Yes you are a candidate for alar and tip rhinoplasty.  However, I would recommend the dorsal augmentation at the same time if that is also a concern of yours.  Dorsal augmentation with a filler is fine with will need repeat treatments.  Good luck and be safe.

John T. Nguyen, MD, FACS, FICS
Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

John Nguyen, MD, FACS
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

+1
Yes the lower nose can be done but do not expect a very good result if you are telling the surgeon the restrictions you have...

Alar reduction and tip plasty

+1
Yes you are a candidate for tip surgery alone.  You could narrow the tip and reduce your nostril width.   Happy to see you in consultation.  

Philip Solomon, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Alar plasty and tip Plasty.

+1
Alar plasty and tip Plasty can be done without doing the bridge. You should have the top advanced well. 

+1
The tip can be refined through a closed rhinoplasty approach without a visible scar to produce a natural result. Alarplasty can be performed as well.  The bridge can be narrowed at the same time and does not really affect cost.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Alarplasty and tip plasty

+1
It certainly is possible that an alarplasty and tip plasty are all that you need. I would have to see other views and best to see you in person to properly evaluate you.