I am unhappy with my chin, I think it looks weak. Am I a Candidate for a Chin Implant? (photos)

I am unhappy with my chin, I think it looks weak and I believe my face would look much more masculine with a larger, more defined chin. I am considered Radiesse or an implant. If I were to go ahead and have an implant, I am also interested in cleft chin creation. Do you think I'm an ideal candidate for either? Thanks in advance

Chin implant candidate

It is impossible to tell from this angle whether or not a chin implant would be appropriate. A side profile would be the best photograph to determine whether or not you have a retrusive chin. From the angle of the photograph presented it does not appear that you need a chin implant. If you are set on chin augmentation, do the implant and not Radiesse. The cleft chin creation is not a good idea either since it creates a natural dimple.  

1101 Madison St
Seattle, WA 98104

Chin implant candidate, or not

From the only view you show, your chin looks fine to me.  Look at some of my photos/views and post those views so that a better view and opinion can be rendered.

Scott E. Kasden, MD

2813 W Southlake Blvd
Southlake, TX 76092