Am I a Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

I am 5'3 ,126 lbs and have approximatey 33 % body fat. Am i a candidate for a brazilian butt lift? I am really concerned that I do not have enough fat make a considerable difference..

Candidates for buttock augmentation (Brazilian buttock lift)

+2

It's difficult to determine if you are a candidate for this procedure based solely on your height and weight.  It has more to do with the distribution of your weight and your overall shape.  You could send some photos which would be very helpful but ideally being examined by a board certified plastic surgeon is the best approach.

Generally speaking though if you are 5' 3" and 126 I would imagine you could benefit from this procedure.

Dr.Bruno

Brazilian butt lift candidate for surgery

+1

A patient’s height and weight are not the main factors used to determine if you are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. The most important thing to determine if you have enough fat to accomplish your desired results is a physical exam. If you have 33% of body fat, it appears that you might be a good candidate for surgery. Now, only a physical exam will determine if in fact you will be a candidate for this procedure. To be a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift, you have to take into consideration not only the amount of subcutaneous fat that you have, but your skin tone, body structure, and muscle anatomy among other things.

Wilberto Cortes, MD

Am I Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

Dear G.E.R.,

It is impossible to answer your question definitively without performing an examination. Having said that, at your height and weight with 33% body fat, I would guess that you could benefit from the procedure. I would consult with an experienced plastic surgeon.

Warmest wishes,

Larry Fan, MD

Larry Fan, MD