Will Zerona Affect my Gymnastics Workout?

I am interested in Zerona for abdomen fat. I wanted to know how long it lasts and if it will affect my ability to do gymnastics. How much does it cost? Could you help me out?

Zerona will not interfere with exercise

+1

Zerona is designed for generalized fat removal and not  directed at any one specific area like abdominal fat though if the treatment work it would include this area.. In general it ranges from $2500-$3000 in Orange County, California but I suspect the cost will go down significantly as more doctors offer it and there is more competition. It should not effect your Gymnastics workout.It does not work on everyone so make sure you discuss with your doctor what the arrangement is if you are that person.

Zerona and the Pommel Horse (Gymnastics)

+1

Hi Tuffi,

You and me, and everyone else would like to know how long Zerona lasts. The treatment has only about six month history in the US. The results will be very dependent upon life style, diet, and exercise.

Patients are encouraged to exercise for at least 40 minutes per day, so it should not have any effect upon your gymnastics workouts.

The cost of the treatment ranges from $2200 to $3000 depending on the location.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD