Sounds like another fat melting machine that probably won't work...
What is Proslimelt?
Doctor Answers (1)
- Proslimelt is a machine that emits low frequency ultrasound waves that penetrate the body for 2 inches.
- It claims to kill fat cells, allowing fat to be released, making you slimmer. I find no Proslimelt research that proves this.
- Lab research shows that at 100% intensity after infusion of salt water, these waves can disrupt fat cells and collagen, releasing high levels of cholesterol and triglyceride.
- At these settings, Proslimelt would be be dangerous.
- Often cosmetic machines emit such low levels of treatment radiation that they have little effect.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.
You might also like...
Ask a Doctor
Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.