What Does Philtrum Surgery Involve?

I'm planning to do philtrum surgery because my philtrum isn't visible at all. What is the process for this kind of surgery? I heard something like injecting silicone? I could be wrong.

Fillers to achieve a philtrum

+1

This is an off lable use of injectable silicone currently approved for use in the eye. However, some individuals do inject this into other parts of the face. Most surgeons bleieve the best approach is called the microdroplet technique. Silicone may not necessarily be able to give you the look you seek. I would first try this out with other resorbable fillers in the event you do not like the results. If you do like the results, more long term fillers such as silicone could be used.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/injectables.html