Will Liposuction Help My Chest and Lower Abdomen (Photos)

I'm 21yo M. My weight is 73KG and my Height is 176cm. I have been weightlifting for over 3 years with a perfect diet, and cardiovasicalur excersizes .No matter what I do I have this lower abdomen part that looks disgusting and does not match my body Also my chest wont take the shape i want. I tried reducing carbs with a fat burning stage, & everything nothing works,and in the pictures im at 8.5% body fat according the the Body Fat analysis machine. what can i do for my chest and lower abdomen?

Liposuction for slim weight lifter

+2

Thank you for your question about liposuction for your weight lifter's muscular body.

• An examination will tell if the areas you do not like contain fat under the skin.
  • Your photo, low body fat and weight suggest minimal fat. A little liposuction may help if fat is in these areas.
  • I am concerned that your perceive these small areas as disgusting. You have an excellent shape. Give yourself credit! Best wishes. Hope this helps.

Will Liposuction Help My Chest and Lower Abdomen

+2

You appear in excellent condition and shape. Either do nothing surgically or try Smart Lipo Triplex alone. Fee range $6,000. 

+2

As a bodybuilder, I can appreciate your concerns, and as someone who liposuctions a lot of fit people I can tell you that liposuction is probably a good choice for you based upon your description and pictures.  The chest may have a little residual breast tissue as well, which can be removed at the same time as the liposuction.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Liposuction.php

Liposuction, smart lipo, smart laser liposuction

+1

Although it is not possible to tell completely without an examination, you look in excellent shape. I do not believe liposuction, smart lipo, or smart laser liposuction will help. Stop being so hard on yourself

Edmonton Dermatologic Surgeon

Body sculpting

+1

You may be a good candidate for liposuction.  The chest may have some tissue that may be amenable to liposuction but also may require direct excision. Best to be seen in person.