Westbury NY Lifestyle Lift Doctor Recommendations

Can you tell me which doctor at the Westbury NY office you would recommend?? I am so mixed up by reading pros and cons on RealSelf that I really need your educated opinion. Forever grateful for any help you can give me - thanks

Make sure you read all the negative reviews about LifeStyle lifts

+2

I am surprised that anybody is still considering this operation after all of the negative stories from real patients on this and other sites. Please notice that a real facelift done by an excellent plastic surgeon has at least a 90% satisfaction while the LS lift patients are usually less that 50% satisfied. Much of this is that most of the doctors doing the LS lift have not had real training in facelift surgery and are not Board Certified Plastic Surgeons.

Lifestyle lift in New York

+1

I understand your confusion. There are so many facial rejuvination procedures that are being marketed, all of which promise amazing results. The amount of information can be overwhelming.

If you think that you have facial aging issues that can be addressed by a lifestyle lift then you essentially need a lower facelift and neck lift. The lifestyle lift is a marketing trademark that refers to a lower facelift and neck lift. There are plenty of experienced and qualified facial plastic and plastic surgeons who can give you a much better experience and result than you can get at lifestyle lift.

I would go to the aafprs.org website and research aafprs board certified surgeons in your region and seek consultations with numerous surgeons and choose the surgeon who you feel will give you the best experience as well as results. Good Luck!

Todd C. Miller, MD

Facelift surgeons in NY

+1

I would look for a board certified plastic surgeon in NY at the ASPS or ASAPS website to have a oluck!

Please be an educated consumer

+1

Before proceeding with surgery, I would highly recommend you read the link placed below specifically relating to this procedure and the New York state franchises that perform this.