Any Recommended Brazilian Butt Lift Expert in Washington DC Area?

I live in London England and seriously thinking of having a Brazilian Butt Lift procedure by Fat grafting. Can anyone recommend a doctor in the Washington DC Metropolitan area (Maryland and Virginia included) as I have family In this area?

I considered LA but thought the flight being 9 hours may be too stressful. However, if it is safe to travel that distance, then I really don't mind where I have the procedure done as long as it is with a reputable Board Certified surgeon with experience in this field

Brazilian Butt Lift Expert in Washington DC Area

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified, board certified plasic surgeons. Dr. Rondi Kathleen Walker and Dr. Paul Ruff are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to explore your options.