Any Recommended Brazilian Butt Lift Expert in Washington DC Area?

I live in London England and seriously thinking of having a Brazilian Butt Lift procedure by Fat grafting. Can anyone recommend a doctor in the Washington DC Metropolitan area (Maryland and Virginia included) as I have family In this area?

I considered LA but thought the flight being 9 hours may be too stressful. However, if it is safe to travel that distance, then I really don't mind where I have the procedure done as long as it is with a reputable Board Certified surgeon with experience in this field

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Many of our Brazilian Butt Lift patients are from out of town

+1

A Brazilian Butt lift is a procedure plastic surgery that is extremely technique and certain dependent. For the best results is very important to work with a plastic surgeon that has a great deal of experience with this surgery.

In our practice we do a great deal of butt contouring and have many patients that travel to Miami from out of town for their procedure. Many of these patients begin the process by scheduling I consult. This is a virtual consultation where we will connect your computer to our practice computer through an encrypted network. During the visit, you will be able to see your own photographs transform. This will give you an idea of what you could possibly expect after the surgery. This is then an essential communication tool that allows us to understand our patients goals and give them realistic expectations. Afterwards, our out-of-town patients arrive to Miami the day before the surgery for their real in person consultation. They then receive the surgery and recover in beautiful South Florida. Afterwards are patients are encouraged to initiate an exercise regimen and a healthy balanced diet. This will only accentuate and flattering your new curves.

For more information on Brazilian butt lifts or butt augmentation, please schedule an iConsult or visit us online at the link below:

Web reference: http://www.miamiaesthetic.com/butt_augmentation_lift.htm

Brazilian Butt Lift expert in Washington DC area

+1

We have been doing Brazilian Butt Lifts consistently for 5 years.

We have a strict protocol for harvesting, processing, and injecting fat that ensures long lasting success, all in one session. Average injection volumes are 600cc's per buttock, although we have gone as high as 1100cc's per buttock and as low as 250 cc's per buttock.
We accommodate a lot of patients come from out of town so we are very familiar with making it convenient for you.
Feel free to check out the link and video below for more info.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurg.net/blog/2006/12/12/how-long-do-fat-grafts-last/

Brazilian Butt Lift Expert in Washington DC Area

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified, board certified plasic surgeons. Dr. Rondi Kathleen Walker and Dr. Paul Ruff are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to explore your options.