Blue Veins Around Eyes That Doctors Wouldn't Want to Treat?

Would there be any blue veins around the eyes that you would not want to treat? My fear is that we could cut off circulation to the eye.

A careful Evaluation is needed

+2

You need to have a careful evaluation by an experienced laser surgeon to determine if the veins are treatable. Many blue veins around the eyes can be treated safely using pulsed-dye lasers. The decision is based upon size primarily, and somewhat by location. Expected side effects from these treatments are bruising, multiple treatments and only minimal swelling or discomfort. I recommend you see a board certified and experienced dermatologist, facial plastics, plastic surgeon or oculoplastic surgeon with extensive laser experience for a thorough consultation.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon