Vbeam After IPL Treatments?

I had a bad experience with Microdermabrasion. It left me horribly red and veiny. I have had about 8 IPL treatments with good results. It got rid of most of the veins and lightened the redness.

I am considering V beam treatments. Will the V beam give me better results if the IPL isn't very effective anymore? I really need some advise. I don't have a lot of money to just try out different things until I fix it. Thanks.

Vbeam better for redness

+2

The Vbeam very specifically targets redness and blood vessels with one specific wavelength of light as opposed to the multi-wavelength spectrum of IPL. Thus Vbeam is much better suited to treat redness and veins while the IPL treats broad targets on some browns and some reds. I am confident you will feel it is money well spent for great results with the VBeam pulsed dye laser.

Charlotte Dermatologist

Vbeam is best for redness

+1

Vbeam would be your best bet.

IPL works best for brown spots, and helps redness/broken capillaries somewhat. But for the most dramatic result for redness, ruddiness, broken capillaries, and veins, Vbeam is the ideal treatment.

Newport Beach Dermatologist