Vaser Liposuction Doctor for Obese Patients?

Where can I find a doctor who does Vaser liposuction on obese people? I cannot find a doctor in the mid-west who performs such a procedure?

Obestit and liposuction

+1

Obesity and liposuction do not mix. Liposuction should not be used as a treatment for obesity.  A good diet and exercise are the first line of attack to treat obesity.

This is not a recommended procedure.

+1

You probably cannot find a doctor because it is not a recommended procedure. Liposuction is intended for localized control of fatty deposits and not intended for weight loss. Obesity is associated with an increased risk of perioperative morbidity and mortality.