How to Get Rid of Deep Under Eye Circles?

I have had dark circles under my eyes for as long as I can remember. Over time they are getting worse and makeup does not cover them up. I am very frustrated! I am 20 and I look awful, I need to get rid of them. PLEASE HELP ME!

No question about under eye Restylane

+2

Dear MissKimberly,

I can't tell you how many young actresses your age come see me for under eye Restylane. Under eye fill is a huge not so secret way of dealing with the dark circle. You need to find an experienced injector who is comfortable with this type of treatment. Not every dermatologist or plastic surgeon does this type of service. Because treatment does last for 1 to 2 years it is worth researching the right person who ideally will practice in your community to if you have an issue, treatment can be adjusted. You might start by looking for a fellowship trained oculoplastic surgeon in your area and confirm with their office that they in face offer the service. The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a directory that will help you find someone in your community: ASOPRS.org.

Restylane or Juvederm is best for under eye appearance of circles

+1
Restylane or Juvederm is the best way of helping to deal with your problem. Skillfully injected in this area you should get great results and your "frustration" will disappear with your circles.

Michael Elam, MD