Two Weeks to Recover from Nasolabial and Lip Injections?

I am getting married in exactly two weeks. Do I have enough time to get lip and nasolabial grooves done. I don't need much but could use a little help!

Injectable Filler treatments typically have no downtime.

+1

I'd like to wish you many years of health and happiness with your husband-to-be!

If you were in my office today, I'd inject you with confidence. Nasolabial folds rarely bruise, and lip swelling resides in 24 hours. Complications from Injectable Filler treatments are infrequent, but possible. So you should find a board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon experienced in the proper use of Injectable Fillers for lips and nasolabial folds before you proceed.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon