Total FX Effective for Lines in Mouth Area?

I am considering getting the Total FX (Active FX/Deep FX) treatment. My concerns are not discoloration nor scars. I have deep lines around my mouth and was wondering if there was a great improvement in those areas as promised?

Total FX can be very effective for wrinkles around the mouth

+2

I have several patients who have only wanted treatment for the lines around their mouth and have had great results. However for really deep lines, a second treatment may be necessary 6-12 months after the first treatment.

I recommend that you seek a physician who is very knowledgeable and experienced in this treatment.

Dr. Rasmussen

Austin Dermatologist

Total FX for deep wrinkles

+1

Total FX can be very effective for deep wrinkles around the mouth.  Sometimes more than one treatment is needed.  Additionally, combination treatments with botox and fillers may be utilized for best results.  Be sure to see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon for consultation. 

Donna Bilu Martin, MD
Aventura Dermatologist