Recommended Toronto Doctor with Expertise in Dark Under Eye Circles?

Do you know of any doctors in Toronto who perform operations on dark under eye circles? What is my best option to get rid of the bags under my eyes?

I am a 25 year old female, and have been plagued with this problem my whole life, I know the answer isn't "Get more Sleep".

In my opinion you do not need surgery, only Restylane injections to upper cheek/lower lids

+1

Considering you age, your tissues have excellent elasticity.  I would be surprised if restylane injections would not improve the dark circles about 90%.  Please make sure the Physician doing the procedure has performed many lower lid injections with great results. 

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Blepharoplasty, tear trough fillers, hydroquinone cream

+1

Dark circles and "bags" have several causes and treatment options (and limitations). I have a lot of respect for my friend and mentor, Dr. Peter Adamson, in Toronto. His office is at Bloor and Avenue Road. Search for "Adamson Associates Cosmetic Facial Surgery Clinic."

For patients with pigmentation under the eyes, a bleaching cream such as 4% hydroquinone is sometimes helpful. For the "bags," surgery in the form of a transconjunctival lower blepharoplasty may be indicated, or perhaps the hollowed orbital rim needs some Juvederm injected (avoid fat grafts here!). A complete evaluation in the office is really required, though, since not all "dark circles" can be fully corrected.
--DCP

David C. Pearson, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon