Treatment for Thin Lower and Upper Eyelid Skin?

I have extremely thin skin and circles around my eyes especially the lower area, as well as it being wrinkly and crepey.

I have been having Fraxel (1540) treatments, and it seems to be helping, albeit slowly and subtly. The other half of the problem is that after weight loss and poor lifestyle (I'm 21), I lost fat from the orbital area, combined with thin skin has that left me with terrible (worse than in the photo), hollow, dark eyes.

I know blepharoplasty or fat transfer can help the fat loss, but what about the thinness? I've read that Fraxel  with peels can help.

Injectable Fillers work well to rejuvenate your lower eyelids.

+1

Your photo shows a typical lower eyelid groove that can be minimized with an Injectable Filler treatment. If you have the groove between your lower lid and cheek filled, it will soften the transition, and minimize the appearance of the bag.

I've attached a link to my Injectable Filler photos for your perusal.

I hope this is helpful for you.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon