Thigh Lift, Butt Lift, Arm Lift, and Lipo in One Procedure?

I need an arm lift, thigh lift, and butt lift with Liposuction. I come from Texas and was wondering, what is the average cost of these procedures in Texas alone? Can these procedures be combined safely? Also, I'm a 20-year-old college student so is there a way to get a cheaper combined package? I really don't plan on waiting any longer to get them done separately. Thank you for your time.

Multiple procedures and safety

+1

Thank you for you question.

Pricing for procedures will depend on many factors such as the surgeon's experience, where the procedure is performed, who administers the anesthesia and more.  Yes, normally when a patient has multiple procedures performed, the cost is reduced BUT safety must be your first priority.

In my opinion, I think this is too much surgery and I would suggest breaking it up into 2 or more procedures.

Combination of 4 procedures

+1

My rule for combining procedures has to do with the total time under anesthesia for the patient.  If the patient is healthy, then I'll combine surgeries, as long as the total time doesn't exceed 6 hours.

In my opinion, it sounds like you want multiple areas treated.  Although I would have to evaluate you in person, it sounds like a bit much to do all at one time.  Sometimes breaking the surgeries into two smaller groups, each with an easier recovery, is really the best and safest thing to do.

Good luck!

Thomas Fiala, MD

Multiple body procedures

+1

While some procedures can be combined in healthy patients, it may be too much to do all these procedures in one setting.

Combined procedures

+1

We often combine certain procedures safely and effectively.

Two surgeons can combine procedures because of working simultanuosly at the same time. Therefore we need to consider first patient safety.

You are saying I want it now, fast, cheap, and risk free.

The more you combine, the higher the risk.

The cost does not decrease. Some may give you a certain discount for multiple procedures, but it is not going to be cheap

Combination Body Lift Procedures

+1

Frequently, patients are interested in combining multiple surgical procedures to save on recovery as well as cost. The total price can be significantly less in combination than with each procedure alone. However, the primary concern should be whether these procedures (whatever combination) can be combined without significantly increasing your risk for postoperative complications. In this economy, we realize that cost is an issue, but there is no savings worth your health.

That being said, these types of procedures are frequently combined to take advantage of the savings in time and money. Often, I will perform the surgery with an assistant surgeon to limit the consequences associated with a prolonged surgery. If cost is an issue, stage the procedures so that elective surgery does not adversely impact your financial health as well. Any major body contouring procedures will likely have a larger price tag secondary to the amount of work it requires. Good luck.

Vincent Marin, MD, FACS

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Vincent P. Marin, MD

Costs of combined surgeries

+1

These are alot of procedures to have done in one sitting and would involve substantial costs even if combined. I would find it hard to believe if you could get this done for under 15,000 and likely even more.