Will Thermage Tighten Minimal Sagging Under Chin and Upper Neck?

I am a 39-year-old female, very fit (lost all my pregnancy weight and am in excellent shape). However, I now have a bit of a "turkey neck" just beginning to form, not enough to be that obvious from the front, but enough where I'm now insecure of my profile and how I look at certain angles. Can Thermage tighten under my chin and upper neck, since it's minimal at this point? I don't want to have a Neck Lift yet, if I can get away with it. I have nice skin and no other aging on my face. If not Thermage, what are my options to fix this the best? Thank you for your time!

Thermage: A good choice

+1

In your case, based on your photograph, Thermage is an excellent choice for you. You are young and have minimal laxity. You will likely get a good improvement. 

There is also a product by Revision skin care called Nectifirm which works nicely to tighten the skin of the neck.

Beverly Hills Dermatologist

For mild neck laxity, turkey neck Thermage is an excellent choice

+1

I think that Thermage is an excellent choice for you. Sometimes, some Botox in the neck can help with platysmal bands as well. Thermage is actually done on the face and upper neck as a combined procedure because you need some lifting from the check area to tighten the upper neck.

Steven F. Weiner, MD