Thermage or Fraxel for Under Eye Hollows?

I'm 54 with few wrinkles, but good skin tone and texture. However, I also have major sunken/hollows under eyes with minimal fat/puffiness and discoloration. I'm not fond of fillers. Will Thermage or Fraxel work?

Fraxel Repair for Under Eye Area

+1

We have both the Thermage and the Fraxel Repair and restore. The Fraxel repair works the best under the eyes. I wouldn't even consider the Thermage for this issue. Please view the photos I have posted on Real Self and you will see some great examples of the improvements that can be made. Hollowing does respond very well to fillers and usually lasts over 1 year. Take care, Dr. Groff

San Diego Dermatologist