Thermage for Droopy Eyes and Puffiness Under Chin?

I'm a 45-year-old lady and I've been doing IPLs and now considering Thermage for slight eye drooping and puffiness under chin. I'm a Cali girl. Which would you recommend?

Thermage for Droopy Eyes and Chin is great

+1

Greetings Beauty~

Obviously it's difficult to say without seeing you if Thermage is the ideal treatment for you, but going solely on what you say about the eyes and under chin area, Thermage could be a great way to improve what bothers you and side step the scalpel for a bit.  We have been treating patients with exactly your complaints for many years and have had some great results.  Thermage tightens the skin and stimulates collagen significantly more than a series of IPL treatments ever could.  With the color improvement you get from IPL , along with the tightening from Thermage, you'll get a nice fine tuning.

Benefits of Thermage

+1

Thermage is a non-invasive (no incision!) treatment that can tighten skin, renew facial contours, and stimulate your body to make healthier collagen—the building block that provides structure to your skin. The procedure uses radiofrequency technology called ThermaCool that has been clinically proven to tighten and gently lift skin to smooth out wrinkles and renew facial contours. Fast and easy, Thermage requires no downtime from normal activities. And unlike laser treatments, Thermage can be performed on patients of all skin types. Thermage can be used not only for sagging facial, neck, and eyelid skin; but also all over the body, including flabby arms, hands, and legs. Now approved by the FDA for improving cellulite. Tighten and lift without surgery, injections, or downtime.

Michelle Copeland, MD, DMD